Space Boots Policies & Terms
All Space Boots are hand painted, custom work from start to finish. Please keep the following in consideration when purchasing:
- All boots are FINAL SALE. Under no circumstance will this change.
- Please allow at least 3 weeks for creation time, meaning once you order it will take at least 3 weeks before your boots are ready to ship.
- Delays in shipping your boots could be due to an influx of orders or simply waiting on the delivery of more paint needed to complete your order... your patience is greatly appreciated while we create this work of art for you.
- Please understand that these boots are indeed walking, wearable pieces of art... although each boot is finished with a protective, UV blocking finish the paint can still chip or crack over time due to wear or tear. Chips or cracks are just part of the over all concept behind this art piece and is expected.... you'd expect a painting to chip a bit if you wore it on your feet as well, right?
- Space Boots and Oceanmoon are not responsible for any wear or tear that may occur at any time
- Space Boots and Oceanmoon are not responsible for any modifications or differences in color or design made
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Web site; however, the actual color you will see will depend on many factors, including your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colors
- The risk of loss for boots purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the product(s) to the shipping carrier
- Space Boots do not qualify for free shipping.
- Boots will be shipped via FedEx
- Should you choose to purchase Space Boots as well as Oceanmoon product in the same transaction, your purchase will ship in 2 separate shipments. We will update your orders tracking information accordingly.
- If you purchase the wrong size you will not be able to exchange or return your boots and Space Boots and Oceanmoon will not be held responsible. Boots are listed is U.S. Women's sizes.
- Space Boots and Oceanmoon reserves the right to update, change, modify or otherwise alter this Policy and its Terms at any time.
- We cannot guarantee to accommodate all custom paint/design request made. Please email email@example.com to inquire about any custom paint request. All custom paint jobs will incur, at minimum, a $100 custom work charge.
- Special request for altered paint color in any way is considered custom work and will also include the custom work charge.
- We do not offer painting on your already owned boots.
Don't Be Shy! Contact Space Boots with any additional questions